Marc P. Lyons
Marc is the managing partner for the Florida Keys personal injury practice at Lyons & Snyder, P.A. Marc splits his time between office locations in Key West and Plantation, FL. Despite commuting between both office locations, 85% of Marc’s clients live in or around Key West and the Florida Keys or have suffered an injury while visiting the area.
Marc’s expertise covers all areas of personal injury, including car accidents, moped and scooter accidents, motorcycle accidents, pedestrian accidents, trucking accidents, cycling accidents, Uber and Lyft accidents, negligent security and wrongful death.
Mr. Lyons has recovered millions of dollars for accident victims. Both Mr. Lyons and his practice partner, Mr. Snyder, have settled multiple cases in excess of one million dollars.
Throughout the years, Marc has developed strong relationships with the Florida Keys community. These relationships set Marc apart from other lawyers that only pretend to practice law in the Florida Keys. The Florida Keys community is a small one, and hiring a lawyer that understands the uniqueness and avenues to “get things done” is invaluable.
Often overlooked is the simple truth, that lawyers that only practice in Key West are often afraid to file lawsuits or bring claims against other Key West residents, businesses, or local government, for fear that they may suffer some kind of retaliation. Marc has no such fear and seeks justice no matter who that “at fault” responsible party is, no matter whether big, small, powerful or otherwise.
Prior to private practice, Marc spent years as a prosecutor for the State of Florida seeking justice for victims and making our community a safer place to live.
- Member: Florida Bar, 2004
- Stetson University College of Law: Doctor of Jurisprudence, 2004
- Florida State University: Bachelor of Arts, History, 2001
- Florida Supreme Court Certified Circuit Court Mediator
- Million Dollar Advocate Forum, limited to attorneys with million dollar results
- AV Preeminent Rating, Martindale Hubbell
- Wall Street Journal & Miami Magazine, Top Young Attorney in Florida
- Top Rated Personal Injury Lawyer, Daily Business Review
- Florida Trend Magazine, Florida Legal Elite: Top Up and Comer
- Super Lawyers Magazine, Rising Star
- Google, Over 100 “5 star” reviews
- Broward County Assistant State Attorney (2004-2007)
- Legal Analyst: HLN
- Fly fishing, skiing, farm to table cooking, and tennis