Philip M. Snyder
Philip Snyder is an award-winning attorney specializing in the field of personal injury. Philip’s areas of expertise include car accidents, accidents involving children, motorcycle accidents, pedestrian accidents, truck accidents, catastrophic injuries, cycling accidents, rideshare accidents (Uber and Lyft), and wrongful death. Mr. Snyder is also a Florida Supreme Court Certified Circuit Mediator who enjoys mediating personal injury and civil litigation matters.
Mr. Snyder has recovered millions of dollars on behalf of injured victims. Mr. Snyder and his practice partner, Mr. Lyons, have resolved multiple cases in excess of one million dollars.
Mr. Snyder is frequently featured on Fox News, CNN, and HLN as a legal analyst in the fields of criminal defense and civil litigation.
Prior to becoming a partner at Lyons & Snyder, P.A., Mr. Snyder tried dozens of cases defending the rights of victims as an Assistant State Attorney at the Broward County State Attorney’s Office.
Having grown up in Coral Springs, FL. Mr. Snyder currently resides in Parkland, FL with his wife, Erica, children, Harper and Hudson, and dog, Baxter.
- Member: Florida Bar, 2004
- University of Maryland College of Law, Doctor of Jurisprudence, 2004
- University of Florida, Master of Science, Decision Information Science, 2001
- University of Florida, Bachelor of Science, Finance, 2000 (Cum Laude)
- Florida Supreme Court Certified Circuit Court Mediator
- Million Dollar Advocate Forum, limited to attorneys with million dollar results
- The National Trial Lawyers, Top 100
- AVVO 10.0 rating
- The National Trial Lawyers, Top 40 under 40
- AV Preeminent Rating, Martindale Hubbell
- Top Rated Criminal Defense Lawyer, Daily Business Review
- Super Lawyer, Super Lawyers Magazine (2012-2021)
- Yale University, Certificate in Negotiation, 2020
- Florida Trend Magazine, Florida Legal Elite (2011-2021)
- Broward County Assistant State Attorney (2004-2008)
- Legal Analyst: Fox News, CNN, HLN
- Google, Over 100 “5 star” reviews
- Fort Lauderdale Illustrated, Top Lawyers (2020)
- Coaching Youth Sports, Skiing, Watching Comedies, Playing Board Games, and Reading Books on Behavioral Economics and Psychology